Saturday 15 February 2014

Clarins Double Serum

 
Clarins double serum 30ml £55.00 - available online here

Recently I have been trying a number of new and exciting skincare treats! I wanted to share with you my thoughts and what I would recommend and what I wouldn't. I purchased the Clarins Double Serum after seeing lots of adverts and being told by the Clarins representatives this was the ultimate serum and I needed this in my skincare routine! I'm a skincare junkie and I was swayed by the promises this serum made.


As you can see the serum has promise! The main reason for me buying this was the claim that it would make my pores less visible, hey what girl doesn't want that!? 


First impressions:
 
Simple generic Clarins packaging, love the pump bottle and it feels expensive. The smell is very herbal and fresh much like a lot of other Clarins products; which I love! Very light to the touch and on the skin feels like water, extremely lightweight and sinks into my skin without feeling heavy or sticky. The bottle is made up of two compartments one with a clear serum and one with a darker more 'orange' tint to it. 


Pros and cons:
 
Well, I may have only been using this for just over 2  weeks now but I can already say my skin texture is smoother and more radiant without makeup on. I am using this only at night after cleansing and before moisturising. You can use it both morning and night also. I can't say there are any specific cons but generally I cannot say my pores have shrunk! Believe me I have had a magnifying glass on them! 

Overall:
 
Am I happy I purchased this serum? In a nutshell, yes. It is pricey but for a high end serum with '20 plant extracts' in it I suppose you get what you pay for! I am happy so far with the results and hopefully I will see more improvements the longer i use it. Compared to a few other serums I have used before I can quite easily say I would purchase this again and would recommend this as a serum for all ages and skin types. 



No comments:

Post a Comment