Saturday 5 May 2012

Fashionista custom palette...

I recently picked this little beauty up at Superdrug and I am so pleased I did!! The concept is much like any other custom palette; you pick four of the selection of either eyeshadow's or blushers which easily fit into the cute quad palette.

There are lots of shades to choose from and you can mix and match eyeshadow's and blushers.




I chose three eyeshadow's and one blusher the offer was four pans for the price of three plus the palette came free (you can pick either Black or Red) - which in total came to £12.

 I picked a pretty neutral palette which was wearable for everyday and buildable for evening.

The shades i chose were:

Eyeshadow:

24 - Brunette Bombshell
20 - Nude
40 - Auburn Glow

Blusher:

6 - Juicy Apricot

The products come individually like so:


They pop out very easily as above and pop into the palette without struggle.

The pigmentation is great and they blend lovely together. I plan to buy another palette and separate them and create a custom eye palette and blush.

I think this is just what a high street Drugstore like Superdrug needed - it feels like a luxury product when I get it out but at the fraction of a price!!

Has anyone tried this range and customised their own palette?

Kelli xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment