Saturday 5 May 2012

L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick...

My previous post was on Revlon Lip Butters and I picked these up pretty much at the same time as them although I hadn't heard about these at all (shortly after L'oreal released an advertisement for these).

Loreal's answer to Revlon's Lip Butters??...kind of. These are marketed as a lipstick but I can't help feel they are slightly more angled towards a lip balm/lipstick. They are priced the same as the Lip Butters at £7.99 and are definitely worth a try. There is an offer at Boots at the moment where you can pick these up at two for £14 (or you can combine this offer with another product).

Here are two of the shades I picked up:



I have swatched these below:


I chose the shades:

03 - Lovely Rose
301 - Dating Coral

They are very pigmented yet are still moisturising. I had to try these, not only to compare them to the Lip Butters but L'oreal are one of my favourite brands - also I'm a sucker for new products!!

I was very impressed by these I loved the way they applied and I felt the colour pay off was brilliant. I liked the coral colour best and I wear this quite often - it's a lovely shade for summer!

So, what do I prefer Revlon Lip Butters or L'oreal's Rouge Caresse Lipstick? I feel the products are very similar but I'd have to say that L'oreal's lipstick lasts longer and feels more high end.

Has anyone else tried either of these and compared them?

Kelli xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment