Saturday 5 May 2012

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation...

I picked this foundation up as it was on offer at £6.99 at Boots (this offer is still available). I thought this was a great price for a foundation in general especially for Bourjois - I had read some mixed reviews on this but thought it may be a good foundation for everyday rather than a full coverage for night time.

I was pleasantly surprised! This foundation is fab, I use this everyday and it lasts all day long, the coverage is medium to full - but you can build up coverage without it looking too cakey. I feel more awake when i apply this!

The foundation claims to give a flawless even complexion for 16hrs, thanks to a new generation formula. 3 correcting pigments for zero imperfections: Yellow pigments: Anti dark circles, Mauve pigments: Anti dull complexion and Green pigments: Anti redness.




I chose the shade 53 - Light Beige.

As you can see from the picture above it blends well and it definitely lives up to its claims in my eyes. I guess everyone has different opinions but that's because everyone has different skin. I would recommend this foundation.

Has anyone else tried this foundation, if so what did you think?

Kelli xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment