Saturday 5 May 2012

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 palette...

This has been one of the best products I have ever purchased! I am so glad i invested in this! I originally saw these palettes in Superdrug stores but they had limited stock and didn't have the shades I wanted.

I was desperate to get my hands on these. I visited Sleek's website and found they had these in stock - "yey!!".

 The palettes are £10 each and are well worth it!!There are five palettes to choose from, I ordered two of these palettes:


The palettes I chose were:


367 - Lace

The shades in the palette are:

Crochet
Guipure
Chantilly

swatch:



My favourite is Crochet - which is a bold coral colour.

I also picked:


363 Pumpkin

The shades in that palette are:

Lantern
Squash
P Pie

Swatch:


My favourite is Squash - which is a pretty bright pink.

The pigmentation is amazing, the colour pay off is so strong and you can build up the colours as much as you want. I tend to blend a couple of colours together.

I think I may purchase a couple of the other ones available too for use on other people as I picked these to suit me.

I would recommend this product to anyone, and would definitely re purchase.

Has anyone tried these palettes in any other colour? If so what are they like?

Kelli xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment