Saturday 5 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butters...

It has been a while since my last blog, I feel like I have neglected something I love doing but I have been extremely busy with my job and applying for a new job etc so lots to catch up on!!

Here is one of the products I have been loving for the past few months....

The Revlon Lip Butters have been hyped up for some time by our friends across the pond in the USA. I (like many) totally got swepped up in this hype and was dying to get my hands on these!!

As soon as they were available in stores here I rushed to buy them. In total I have 6 shades as there was an offer at Boots which was 3 for 2 so in effect I got 2 free - bargain!!
These are £7.99 each usually which is pretty much the same as an average lipstick in Boots but i was happy to pay this especially with the offer.
These are the Lip Butters I chose...



As you can see I varied my choice of shades, there are 14 shades to chose from so no doubt there will be one that suits you! I have swatched them below:


Starting from the top we have:

055 - Cupcake
095 - Creme Brulee
025 - Peach Parfait
080 - Strawberry Shortcake
096 - Macaroon
015 - Tutti Frutti

If I had to choose a favourite it would have to be Peach Parfait as it was one that I thought wasn't really my shade but I tried it anyway and I really like it! The product is really moisturising and feels lovely on the lips.

All the shades a very wearable and more pigmented than I thought they would be. All in all this is a great product and I'm glad I purchased these, I would re purchase these again and recommend them to anyone.

Kelli xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment