Thursday 22 March 2012

Nspa products rave and review:

Whilst doing my regular shop in ASDA recently, i picked up a few products that were on offer in the skincare section these included some of the nspa products.
I got all of these products for £2 each (usual RRP shown with product).

I was drawn to these because they were on special offer and I'm a sucker for sleek packaging!!


The skincare range is a 3 step system:

Step 1 - Shower/Body Wash

Step 2 - Body Polish

Step 3 - Body Lotion/Butter

They have then numbers on the front which indicates which step it is. I picked up 3 products which were Step 2 and 3:



As you can see the packaging is clean and sleek, they look like Spa products but at Supermarket prices.


nspa Jojoba and White Jasmine Body Polish - Step 2:

£2.95


This smells absolutely divine, i couldn't wait to try this out.


 I used this pre spray tan to make sure my skin was soft and smooth and it certainly did the trick!! I felt like i was using a high end product.

nspa Jojoba and White Jasmine Body Lotion - Step 3:
£3.95


This is my favourite product from their selection. I love how light it is.



 I use this every morning and so many people have asked me what perfume i have on! It smells amazing, my skin has never looked better too and i have only been using if for a couple of weeks. I picked up 3 of these to stock up!! 

nspa Jojoba and White Vanilla Body Butter - Step 3:
£3.95



This Body butter is really luxurious and very moisturising.



I use this at night after a shower/bath. It has an amazing scent again with a hint of vanilla. My skin looks so lovely and smooth after using this.

I am a complete nspa convert and love how you can pick this up at your local Asda!!

You can also pick these up in travel size - perfect for holidays and trips away!!!

I have heard they are now including skincare in their range so i will definitely be checking that out!!

Has anyone else tried the range? If so what did you think?

Kelli xxx

4 comments:

  1. wow, those products sound great :) and i bet it smells amazing!
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this product:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, its amaaaaazing, I am dying to try the skincare line! Thanks for the comments, will be updating my blog this weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using body polish and it's amazing. I love it and will certainly buy more products. The smell is fantastic,I feel so fresh.

    ReplyDelete