Tuesday 20 March 2012

She Said Beauty Box Review:

A while ago I decided to try out a few different Beauty Boxes including the one that has been discontinued from Feel Unique (which i did like!!).

 My plan is to give them a try and decide which one to keep investing in. I subscribed to the She Said Beauty Box which was £9.00 plus p&p but i received 25% off as a new customer.

 Here's what i received:





This Beauty Box is £9.00 per month if you pick the Pay Monthly option - which you can can cancel at any time.

I waited quite a while for this to arrive - I'm not sure if it was because of the date i ordered it, but when it came i don't quite think it was worth the wait.

Don't get me wrong its not that the contents were really bad just not the kind of products that made me want to invest in this every month.

Inside the box:



There were 6 items in total including:

Flowering Dragon Eye Tea - JING Tea:



A Flowering Tea? Not something i expected in my Beauty Box. I don't see why they included it but i suppose it was an added extra?? I tried it anyway and it just tasted like Green Tea which i drink regularly anyway.

Renight Recover Cream - Comfort Zone:


I have used this every night for two weeks and have finished the product. I can't say i have noticed a difference - initially i thought it was cream to help you sleep - that would have been good!!! Ha! I guess i wont be purchasing this but it was something new to try which i like doing.

Harmony Face Balm - Premae Skincare :


I loved the herbal smell of this skin balm, but there's something i usually don't like about putting balm like products on my face - they usually feel too greasy. This one wasn't greasy - it didn't sit on my skin - it felt lovely and light - i have enjoyed using this and still have some left. I don't think it has made a huge difference to my skin so probably wont purchase this.

Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo, Conditioner and Style-Prep Smoother:



I have used this shampoo and conditioner before and liked them so i was happy to see them in my box - i tend to keep these size products for travelling - so i haven't used them up. The Style-Prep Smoother does smooth my hair and tames my frizz so may purchase this, although for £18.50 i can find similar products for cheaper.

ORLY Manicure Miniatures in Black out and Black Board Nail File:



This was also a nice surprise - i love a new nail varnish to try - a bit gutted about the colour (would have preferred a brighter colour for Spring). Nevertheless ill always need a black. I have had Orly nail products before but felt this needed a couple of coats to get true black.

Collection 2000 - Cream Puff in Cotton Candy:


This was by far my favourite product in my box, i loved this lip cream. I would never have picked this up so i am very pleased She Said Beauty included it in their box!! I am going to pick up the rest of the colours soon - they are a bargain for £2.99. Fab Product, a nice change from a gloss.

Overall, i was quite pleased with my box but felt if it didn't include the Cream Puff i would have been less pleased. I am undecided on whether to continue my subscription, I may see what the next box brings then make me decision.

Kelli xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment