Monday 12 March 2012

LUSH.....Tasty treats!!!

Wow!! I have had a very busy two weeks, i haven't had a spare minute to update my Blog, so lots of stuff to catch up on!

I visited the Trafford Centre last week purely to swap some shoes for my Sister's Wedding but couldn't resist the luring smell of LUSH!!




I wanted to purchase another Cupcake Face Mask 75g (£5.75) which i have used before with great results, I find this mask works best for me after i have showered or had a bath - i suffer from spots around my mouth and chin and this mask seems to clear up my spots and blemishes without drying my face.

The ingredients consist of: Rhassoul Mud, Linseed infusion, Cocoa powder and Cocoa Butter etc - this mask is like chocolate pudding!! I must admit it is hard to resist a taste!!

You have to keep the mask in the fridge, it should last for about 5 weeks (used twice a week) Remember the ingredients are active so this product wont keep for a long time.




I also picked up a couple of products i hadn't tried before, one of them was the Tea Tree Toner 100g (£3.75). I had seen this before and had read a few reviews on this before purchasing. I must say i am impressed! This is really refreshing. I use this after cleansing am and pm and also spritz it on my face throughout the day.

 It claims to break down excess sebum and bacteria that cause spots - my skin is definitely clearer so it may be a happy coincidence or down to the natural goodness of the mask and the toner.Whatever it is i will definitely be re purchasing this product.

Lastly i bought the Bubblegum Lip Scrub 25g (£4.95) which I'd had my eye on for a while, i have to say i think this is my favourite LUSH buy.




This tastes amazing!! Just like Bubblegum and Candy floss!!! I love it!!! I really suffer with dry cracked lips - no matter how much lip balm i use i cannot prevent this.

The sugar scrub has definitely helped with my problem, i think i am going to try the Sweet Lips Sugar Scrub next time which is chocolate and vanilla flavour (might help me stop snacking!!).

Be warned these tasty products are highly addictive!!!!

Have any of you guys been loving any LUSH products or can recommend any?

Can anyone recommend a product that prevents dry, cracked lips that actually works?

I'm off to put chocolate pudding on my face....

Kelli xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment