Friday 21 February 2014

Organix coconut milk shampoo and conditioner

Coconut milk shampoo available online here
Coconut milk conditioner available online here
 
I have tried so many shampoos recently! I want a shampoo that moisturises my dry hair, really cleans it and doesn't weigh it down! I have found it!!! The search is over!! I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner duo, I just can't get enough!!
 


First impressions:

The smell! Oh the smell!!! It's like holiday in a bottle, it's smells good enough to drink....please don't!! Like any other shampoo it lathers up nicely but not too much! It cleans all the products out of my hair in one wash but I sometimes double up on this if I want squeaky clean hair then move onto the conditioner which isn't greasy or sticky it's light but definitely moisturising. After drying my hair it feels soft and silky and still voluminous, my perfect shampoo! 
 
 

Pros and cons:
 
The smell is definitely a pro and the packaging is lovely! There are a few other types of these including a Moroccan oil which I want to try next. The price is £6.99 for both the shampoo and conditioner which isn't cheap but like I always say you pay for quality. so really there are no cons!

Overall:
 
I am so happy I tried this shampoo and conditioner I think it has changed my haircare routine forever!! I want the oil next I think I am addicted!! If you haven't tried the Organix range yet, give it a try; you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment