Saturday 15 February 2014

Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser (Aloe vera)


Vaseline body moisturiser - currently £3.99 (usual price £4.99) available online here 
 
Am I the only one who sometimes finds moisturising a bit of a chore? Probably not! So, when I saw this product It was love at first sight. Anything that cuts time is a bonus for me, I'm a sucker for new products anyway but this was just a no brainer!
 
 
 
First impressions:
 
The packaging is sleek and quite large but easy to hold. I have used this nearly everyday since my purchase but I'm thinking its because its more of a novelty that I can literally 'spray and go'. It smells lovely and fresh and I think this would be a great after sun product as well as it contains Aloe Vera which is soothing. The spray was very light and absorbed into my skin really quickly, it didn't feel sticky or heavy and the scent was present for a while after.
 
 
 
Pros and cons:
 
As I said above its quick and easily absorbed - great for anyone in a rush! I'm not quite sure when I will run out of this it still feels as if I have some in there but is hard to tell! Love the scent and I cant wait to try the others too (one is cocoa flavour but this was out of stock in my local Boots). No cons at all, it does what it says on the tin!
 
Overall:
 
I will be repurchasing this again especially with the current offer on for £3.99 hopefully in another scent, I think £4.99 is a tad high for a moisturiser id be happy to pay £3.99 over and over but just under a fiver is pretty steep. At the end of the day this is a FAB product, its not a fancy luxurious moisturiser but nowadays who has money or time for that - this is perfect for me and my lifestyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment