Tuesday 25 March 2014

Barry m Dazzle Dust Eye Shadow

Barry M Dazzle Dust Eye Shadow £4.59 available online here
I have used these before but had totally forgot how good these little beauties were! The reason I picked them up was because I wanted some neutral flattering pigments for my bridal clients. I use a lot of palettes and sometimes I want a bit of extra dimension which I feel these give! 
I chose 3 colours they don't have names but the lightest is 27 the copper colour is 44 and the brown is 39:

First impressions:
Cute small packaging, beautiful colours and cheap! They blend like a Dream and are so easy to apply! I chose a light colour with a gold reflective hint to it, a light brown and a copper colour which are stunning for brides! There was an offer on in Boots 3 for 2 these retail at 4.59 each so for 3 pigments it was just over £9! They are small but you don't need a lot! I used a small shadow brush to pack the pigments on, firstly applying the light gold colour all over then the light brown then blending in the copper colour in at the outer edges which looked gorgeous!
These are the swatches this is one dip and swipe the colour hasn't shown up well with the lighting but I can assure you they are stunning in real life; go to Boots and swatch them on the back of your hand and you will see how buttery and pigmented the colours are!

Pros and cons:
They are a bit messy but products like this always are! I just found them to blend so easily and minimal fall out when applying. I have a few other Brands like MAC and NYX etc. and these are just as good as those. I'm so glad I rediscovered these. There is no cons this product its easy to use, colour pay off is fab and its cheap - what more can I say?

Overall:
So glad I picked these up I will definitely be using them for my brides as they are perfect colours! Definitely as good as the high end pigments but a whole load cheaper!! I also tried sprayed a bit of MAC fix + to my brush then dipping the brush in before packing the pigment onto my eyes, it really brought out the intensity of the colour!
This is a pic if the finished result on my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment