Sunday 16 March 2014

Indeed Labs - Retinol reface


Indeed Labs Retinol reface - Retinol skin resurfacer serum 30ml £19.99 available online here 
 
So skincare has been my main topic of conversation recently, I'm in that category where I'm starting to fight the signs of ageing but still get spots, best of both worlds ey? So when I was introduced to this product after researching about helping both wrinkles and spots - Retinol was the answer. If you want to know more about the power of retinol look it up on YouTube and there's lots of videos about them - Wayne Goss has one that's very informative.
 



First impressions:
 
The formula feels like a moisturiser, light and easily absorbed. The promises of this product sounded great and just what I needed so when it performed I was overjoyed. My skin looked amazing the morning after the first use; soft, bright and less bumpy. It literally had resurfaced my skin! Wow - I needed more of these before they ran out!! I used this at night after my serum and the combination worked fabulously.


Pros and cons:
 
It isn't cheap skincare, its mid range. But, for the ingredients and the effectiveness of the product it is well worth it!! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to transform the look of their skin and to be amazed!! This product is magic. Absolutely no cons - I am so happy I took a chance on this and I love it, I couldn't say anything bad about it!


Overall:
 
Three words: Just buy it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment