Monday 7 April 2014

H and m lip tints



H and M Lip Tint £2.99 available online here
 
H and M is one of my favourite shops on the high street for clothing, I love their basic range and their value is unbeatable. I started noticing more and more makeup appearing in the shop and thought for the price of it why not give it a go?? I picked two colours from the Lip Tints, a bright coral and a vibrant pink.
 
 
 
 
First Impressions:
 
WOW!!!!! These are amazing, so pigmented and true to their colour. They are definitely not a 'tint' more like a paint! They rival the OCC Lip Tars and the Sleek Pout Paints, I couldn't believe the quality of these! As soon as I swatched these I wanted to go back and pick up all the colours available. The finish is satin/matte once on the lips and extremely vibrant, they seem to stain your lips too and take ages to wear off - bonus!!
 


Pros and Cons:

No.cons.at.all....simple; cheap, extremely good product and beautiful bright colours! Go to your nearest H and M and pick them up! You wont be disappointed!

Overall:

Wish I would have picked up more! I will be doing when im next in store or when I place an order online, I will be using these in my kit too, couldn't recommend these more I am so glad I bought them and cant wait till summer to wear them as they actually stain your lips too so they are very longlasting so no need to keep topping up your lippy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment