Sunday 20 April 2014

Glamglow Supermud clearing treatment and Youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment





  Glamglow mask duo £34.95 available online here

The set that I bought is unavailable at the moment but keep checking as its just out of stock!

In a bid to try and clear up a few blemishes I thought I would splurge on this set from Glamglow to help with my problem. I have a few blemishes around my chin that just wont shift and I had heard so much about these masks and the instant wow factor it has.




First Impression:

I definitely think I got a good bargain as just one of these masks can be £40 usually, so for me to get two is fab!! I was so excited to try this as it felt so luxurious to me. I actually have the Youthmud mask already so I know that works. I bought it mainly for the Supermud clearing mask for my blemishes. The packaging is sleek and looks high end, the instructions are there and are really simple to follow. For my first use; I had a shower and straight after I applied the Supermud mask, it still felt thick but a bit smoother than the Youthmud mask. This one doesn't tingle like the Youthmud and it seems to dry a lot quicker. I felt my face tighten quite a bit, it took about ten to fifteen minutes to fully dry and there was quite a lot of darker patches around my blemishes and pores which is where the magic happens it literally draws all your impurities out and you can actually see it! I removed it with a lukewarm muslin cloth and the result was pretty good - my blemishes looked a little less red and angry and also my skin was smoother all over. I think I will use this as an S.O.S skin treatment or on individual spots or blemishes to make it last longer! Having used the Youthmud mask before I will tell you that this is a great mask to use before a night out for its smoothing brightening properties, so that's what I usually do - it is a lot grittier than the Supermud mask which is the exfoliator, it still works like any other mud mask which dries hard and quick. Again, it instantly makes your skin look better and brighter.

The Youthmud mask:


The Supermud mask:

Pros and cons:
Usually the price is around £40 for one full sized mask but I managed to get one full size and a luxury sample sized mask for £34.95 which I felt was a bargain! I felt that this worked instantly so I was extremely happy and after 3 uses my blemishes have started to disappear! I suppose it isn't budget skincare but again like I always say; you pay for quality.
Overall:
I am so happy with my bargain and would recommend these two masks to anyone who needs to clear up blemished skin or just wants a luxurious mask that makes your skin look bright and feel smoother. They both deliver on quality and I would definitely repurchase if I could pick these up for the same price again!


No comments:

Post a Comment